UK-based high-frequency trading firm and hedge fund incubator Asperatus Capital plans to expand the data it sources from low-latency data and trading infrastructure vendor Fixnetix, as the firm expands the scope of its trading strategies to cover US equities and futures markets.
Asperatus launched in 2009 after building out a trading infrastructure using a combination of proprietary and third-party vendor solutions for trading European and Asian equity markets, including low-latency network, hos
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse