Canadian exchange group TMX is rolling out a new, ultra-low-latency network for firms with infrastructure in Toronto, which will provide sub-millisecond connectivity between the exchange's datacenters and third-party facilities in the city that house firms' technology and other market centers, officials say.
The network-dubbed TMXnet GTA (Greater Toronto Area) went litve this summer, and is now being used by "a handful" of domestic and international companies, including end-user firms - ranging
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech