Spread Networks, which provides dedicated low-latency fiber and Ethernet routes between New York and Chicago, will this week announce that it has achieved latency of just under 15.5 milliseconds for its 1-Gigabit and 10-Gigabit wavelength connectivity between the two cities, and is using network monitoring vendor Endace to monitor latency over the service.
Brennan Carley, senior vice president of product marketing at Spread, says the aim is to provide transparent, high-level, end-to-end latency s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act