Market data veteran and founder of UK industry association the Information Providers User Group (Ipug) Sally Hinds has rejoined Thomson Reuters as global head of Enterprise Data Management (EDM) - almost a decade after leaving her role as head of Reuters' technology partner program.
In her new role, Hinds - who was most recently program manager at Credit Suisse, running a global reference data governance program for the bank - will be responsible for the vendor's data management business, includ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II