Mexican broker-dealer Grupo Bursatil Mexicano has expanded a deal with hardware messaging provider Tervela to replace its legacy middleware and persistence layer with the vendor's TMX-500 message switch infrastructure across the firm's business, whereas GBM previously only used Tervela's technology to support its order management function.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit