Low-latency data and trading infrastructure vendor QuantHouse has released a tool for synchronizing internal clocks used by data and trading systems, to support latency monitoring, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The new component - part of the vendor's QuantFeed market data platform and QuantFactory strategy development toolkit - allows users to accurately synchronize time clocks across their trading infrastructure to ensure more accurate latency measurements and synchronization between trad
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act