Tullett Prebon Information, the data vendor arm of interdealer broker Tullett Prebon, is working with data vendors to make administrative changes that will better account for non-display use of its data in third-party or proprietary applications, officials say.
The charges are designed to ensure users are “accurately permissioned for the correct data package,” and that there is no “risk of inadvertent use” of TPI content in applications,” according to a letter from the broker.
“We have had an a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse