UK-based portfolio analytics software vendor StatPro last week announced a raft of new multi-year deals for its analytics and evaluated pricing services. The new clients include Los Angeles-based asset manager TCW, State Street Global Advisors, Indus Capital Management, Pimco and Horizon Asset Management in the US, Adepa Asset Management, Banco Finat, Bank of Ireland, Barclays Capital, French banking group Caceis Investor Services, UK-based research-driven investment manager Polar Capital, River
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act