Titan Trading Analytics, a provider of trading signals derived from historical data models and sentiment analysis, is planning to enlist brokers and third-party vendors to distribute its TickAnalyst product to a wider audience of end-users, says chief executive John Coulter.
The vendor has signed up three proof-of-concept clients since launching TickAnalyst in October-two proprietary trading groups and a broker serving hedge funds, Coulter says. The signals can be viewed via a web-based interfac
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit