The University of Chicago's Center for Research in Security Prices (CRSP) will next year launch a series of equity indexes that use an innovative constituent selection and weighting methodology to help minimize transaction costs for fund managers tracking the indexes' performance, using Interactive Data and Nasdaq OMX to calculate and distribute the indexes, officials say.
The vendor will launch a range of capitalization-based benchmark indexes for US equities markets -including total market cap
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse