Network and co-location provider CFN Services is building a market data and trading connectivity platform that will ultimately provide access to low-latency raw and normalized exchange data from markets worldwide, and additional datasets and services.
The platform, dubbed the CFN Low-Latency Global Financial Exchange Platform, will initially carry data on US and Canadian equities, futures and options markets, as well as index data and some bond datafeeds, and the vendor aims to also make data fr
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership