UK-based derivatives market maker and trading firm Schneider Trading Associates has deployed the latest release of Dublin-based Corvil's latency monitoring system to better manage latency across its data delivery and order routing infrastructure, and its proprietary data display and trading applications.
Version 6.2 of CorvilNet - which the vendor will officially launch this week, following beta testing earlier this year with clients including Schneider - incorporates a software development kit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit