Chicago-based commodities and futures data vendor Barchart is preparing to roll out real-time US equities market data from exchange operator BATS Global Markets as an additional dataset for clients of its datafeed products and managed websites.
Barchart began integrating the data a few weeks ago, and has set up network connectivity to BATS and begun developing to the exchange's datafeed protocol, says Mark Haraburda, managing director of sales and business development at Barchart, who says the v
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit