The European Commission plans a raft of new transparency rules - such as a consolidated tape of equities trade data and an extension of pre- and post-trade reporting obligations for bonds, structured products and over-the-counter derivatives - as part of its review of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
The EC began a two-month consultation with market participants last week by publishing a paper of preliminary suggestions and calling for industry feedback on its proposed cha
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act