Interactive Data has expanded into two Equinix datacenters in Asia and the UK to support growth in its real-time data and trading solutions. The move into the Tokyo-2 (TY2) and London-4 (LD-4) datacenters will supplement Interactive Data’s existing presences in Equinix facilities in Hong Kong, Sydney, Chicago, New York and Frankfurt.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling