Akifumi Takahashi has joined data management platform vendor Asset Control as sales manager for Japan in the vendor’s new Tokyo office. Takahashi was previously Japan and Korea sales manager at NYSE Technologies, prior to which he spent 18 years at Thomson Reuters in the region, most recently as sales manager for enterprise solutions in the Japanese market.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming