Interdealer broker Icap has appointed Robert Walton as director of index services in its Information Services division. Walton joins from the London Stock Exchange’s MTS bond market, where he was director of the EuroMTS Index business, prior to which he was a senior analyst in the product development team at the NYSE Liffe derivatives exchange. Based in London, he reports to Kevin Taylor, head of sales and global head of product development for Information Services at Icap in EMEA.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit