The Tokyo Stock Exchange will begin calculating and publishing indicative net asset values for exchange-traded funds in real time, beginning in March, to allow investors to compare market prices for ETFs against indicative fair values calculated for those ETFs whose sponsors provide daily composition files to the exchange. TSE will make the NAV prices available at 15-second intervals via its FLEX Standard data service, and via its website.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse