Dow Jones Indexes will begin rolling out a new country classification system in March that will incorporate a rules-based methodology with guidance from the vendor’s index oversight team, and will be monitored on an ongoing basis to assess each country’s market and regulatory structure, trading environment and operational efficiency. The vendor will transition its indexes to the new classification in stages.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership