On Friday, Dec. 31, Nasdaq OMX stopped supporting old versions of its Nasdaq and BX (the former Boston Equities Exchange) datafeeds that do not comply with the eight-character symbology feeds introduced by the exchange in March last year. Separately, Nasdaq will begin disseminating data on a new index developed by F-Squared Investments via its GIDS index datafeed—the F-Squared Investments Premium AlphaSector and Premium AlphaSector Total Return indexes—comprised of exchange-traded funds an
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech