Chicago-based data vendor Barchart is expanding its commodities content with a new monthly volume report and an enhanced news capture tool designed to support higher volumes of contributed third-party commentary.
Barchart’s Commodity Research Bureau arm will this month start distributing a new Futures/Commodities Price and Volume Report that provides a snapshot of market activity over the previous month, to help futures traders at brokerage firms, commodity trading advisors and hedge funds to id
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won