GovernanceMetrics International, the governance ratings and research vendor created last month by the merger of GMI, The Corporate Library (TCL) and Audit Integrity, has named the key staff responsible for consolidating the vendor’s data collection activities and creating a combined set of products and services.
At the time of the merger, the company appointed former Audit Integrity chief executive Jack Zwingli as CEO, and former TCL CEO Richard Bennett as executive chairman.
Since then, Zwingli
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act