The Bucharest Stock Exchange has adopted Bloomberg’s Global Identifiers (BBGID) as the financial instrument identifier for securities listed on the exchange. BBGIDs are randomly-generated, 12-digit alpha-numeric identifiers that are consistent with the identifiers used in the vendor’s Bloomberg Professional terminals and Enterprise Data products, and can be used for front-office and back-office functions, such as data analysis, research, risk evaluation, clearing and transaction reporting
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II