Daniel Conte, former president and managing director of Bloomberg Tradebook Europe, has joined Jersey City-based liquidity management and collaboration software vendor Pivot as managing director and head of sales. Reporting to chief executive John Eley, Conte will be charged with growing the geographical footprint of the vendor and its products, including expanding into European markets during 2011.
Conte spent five years at Bloomberg, including as global head of foreign exchange, prior t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act