The SIX Swiss Exchange has announced a new category of fee-liable non-display data usage, specifically targeted at trading venues that use the exchange’s market data as a reference price to support their own competing marketplaces.
The revised policy now includes a new category of non-display usage known as “Reference Price-Based Systems,” which classifies execution venues according to the number of trading firms participating on their markets. Trading venues with up to 50 participants will be s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II