German data display and analytics vendor Tradesignal will this week release version 6.0 of its Enterprise Edition data and analytics workstation, which adds the ability to process more data on the back-end servers that support the terminal, and a more flexible analytics platform to help users perform their own real-time calculations.
Many new features in this release specifically address the needs of energy traders—a key target market for the vendor, says Sebastian Schenck, head of sales, market
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming