Thomson Reuters last week unveiled more than 500 new indexes for individual Middle East equity markets, as well as regional indexes for the region, the Persian Gulf and Islamic countries outside the immediate vicinity, bringing the vendor’s index count to 9,000, covering 51 countries and 24 regions. The index data is available via the vendor’s Eikon, 3000 Xtra, Datastream, StarMine and Portfolio Analytics products.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit