Chicago-based fundamental data analysis provider YCharts last week launched a subscription-based platform for professional and active retail investors, dubbed YCharts Pro, which features ratings and portfolio strategies developed by YCharts analysts.
The vendor has conducted beta testing of YCharts Pro with registered users of its free site over the past two months, and has made it generally available last week.
The new platform delivers more in-depth analysis based on YCharts’ existing data—con
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit