Network and hosting services provider Savvis has hired David Stopforth as vice president of sales in EMEA. Stopforth, who took up his new role last week, will lead the vendor’s sales, project management and marketing teams in the region, with a view to fostering the growth of Savvis’ cloud and co-location services, and will also be responsible for supervising the restructure of Savvis’ customer relationship team.
As Savvis takes on larger clients and projects, Stopforth believes that the servici
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp