The IntercontinentalExchange is to add market data on over-the-counter contracts based on crude oil traded on Canada’s National Gas Exchange to its data products, as part of a recently-announced deal to trade the contracts on ICE’s electronic trading platform.
An ICE spokesperson says the exchange will provide further details of the contracts later this quarter, but that under the terms of the agreement between the two exchanges, ICE will provide the technology platform for trading the contracts
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act