Thomson Reuters plans to expand the content it carries on the Russian financial markets by developing a feed handler for the Moscow-based RTS Stock Exchange’s FIX FAST datafeed..
The new feed handler, which is due to be completed in the second quarter of this year, will allow Thomson Reuters to source increased market depth for securities traded on RTS and to access new content such as data from RTS’ newly launched repo market (IMD, Dec. 20, 2010) that will not be available via the exchange’s le
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won