BATS Global Markets will this week unveil an expanded latency monitoring solution that will give its trading members greater transparency into its market data and order latency.
“From when the BATS ECN launched in 2006, we always had quite granular internal latency statistics…. We have seen more demand for transparency around latency, but the desire to expose latency statistics to our members has always been part of our vision since 2006,” says Chris Isaacson, senior vice president and chief ope
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit