Ratings agency Fitch last week named Rob Harpel managing director and chief technology officer, reporting to MD and head of global business management Peter Jordan.
Harpel was most recently senior vice president of sales systems at MTV, prior to which he held roles at International Masters Publishers, Yahoo Hotjobs and Booz & Co.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II