New York-based Trade Alert, which provides options trade data via instant messaging is expanding the holdings data that it sources from WhaleWisdom.com, a portal that collects and parses 13F holdings filings to determine which funds are buying or selling large holdings in specific options.
Trade Alert added WhaleWisdom’s basic holdings information—which currently allows users to view the top 20 holders of an option, along with the net number of options held and their value, or to search for the
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership