Nordic banking group SEB has launched a market data application for Apple iPad devices that includes real time market data from more than 50 exchanges and consolidated order depth for several marketplaces, as well as charts, news, and equity research from its investment and merchant banking arm, SEB Enskilda.
The data includes research reports, corporate factsheets, earnings revisions and recommendation changes on the 300 largest Nordic companies. Users can also register online for any of the 8
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit