Trading telephony and network provider IPC last month expanded its Electronic Connectivity Service data network to the Korea Exchange (KRX), as part of the vendor’s continuing expansion of the ECS network across Asia-Pacific, to meet demand from clients for market data and trading access to the exchange.
The vendor opened a Seoul office in late 2010 to provide implementation, integration and support services to clients in Korea and northeast Asia, and to generate new business in the region, and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit