The proposed London Stock Exchange-TMX Group and NYSE Euronext-Deutsche Börse mergers announced last week could significantly change how trading firms access European and North American market data, while enabling the combined entities to drive new revenues by cross-selling data products, connectivity and co-location services in North America and Europe.
The LSE-TMX combination will create a group that generates roughly one-third of its revenues from information and technology services—which gen
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership