Nasdaq advised clients to access its Last Sale datafeed from the exchange’s Mid-Atlantic datacenter last Wednesday morning, Feb. 16, after an outage of the feed from its primary New York datacenter. The outage lasted from 7am to just before 9am, after which Nasdaq restored the feed to normal operations.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse