UK-based data and single-dealer trading platform technology vendor Caplin Systems has hired Jose Cadalzo in New York as general manager of its US operations, to help serve recent client wins in the US and Canada, and grow Caplin’s business in North America.
Cadalzo was most recently president of consultancy Altamira Systems, prior to which he was program manager for fixed income derivatives e-commerce at Icap, and worked in the market data groups of Nasdaq OMX and the New York Stock Excha
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit