Stephen Bates, chief executive of systems and latency monitoring vendor ITRS, will step down on April 1 to become executive chairman and director of business strategy, responsible for overall strategy and exploring new opportunities.
Kevin Covington, currently deputy CEO and European managing director, will take over Bates’ role, with responsibility for day-to-day running of the company. At the same time, chief technology officer Misha Kipnis will become director of technical strategy and
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit