UK-based mobile data application vendor JSM Wireless (formerly Blue Systems) is adding trading capabilities to its Blue mobile data display application, which will provide simulated trading that allows users to input fictional trades and access positions and valuations for portfolios in real time via mobile devices, but which the vendor plans to extend to broker clients to offer mobile trading to their investor customers.
The new trading features, due to be incorporated into the Blue mobile appl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit