NovaSparks, a French hardware-accelerated ticker plant and low-latency data fabric provider, has hired Matthew Gadd as vice president of operations for the EMEA region, reporting to chief executive Yves Charles.
Gadd most recently held sales and business development roles at derivatives trading and risk software vendor Calypso Technology and SunGard, following 10 years at Reuters, latterly as director of strategic alliances for the Americas.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit