PWC’s Brown Becomes a Sumerian
Sumerian, a UK-based provider of technology and tools for analyzing the impact of technology initiatives, latency and bottlenecks on technology infrastructures at banks, hedge funds and trading venues, has hired Richard Brown as head of partnerships and alliances, reporting to chief executive Calum Smeaton.
Brown, whose role will also involve managing a number of key client relationships, was previously a senior manager at management consultancy PricewaterhouseCoop
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit