Capital IQ, the data and analytics subsidiary of Standard & Poor’s, has expanded the content available via its desktop product with deeper historical data on Asian companies and interim debt capital structure data, and has made the platform easier to customize, both in response to customer demand and to allow the vendor provide more of an enterprise-wide offering.
The vendor rolled out the new data earlier this month, which now includes company financial data for publicly-traded Japanese and Kor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit