New York-based options analytics provider Hanweck Associates last month released a feed of real-time equity option scenario calculations based on the Options Clearing Corp.’s Theoretical Intermarket Margining System (TIMS), to enable users to monitor margin requirements for options positions in real time.
The VoleraRisk TIMS Feed employs the OCC’s TIMS risk-based portfolio margining methodology, which essentially applies 10 different “shocks”—increasing or decreasing a price by certain percentag
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech