St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant vendor Exegy is developing a suite of feed handlers to process data from foreign exchange trading platforms, in response to demand from existing and prospective high-frequency trading clients for low-latency FX data.
Last month, the vendor began beta testing feed handlers for Icap’s EBS Live FX, Hotspot FX’s feed of real-time prices and Currenex’s SCRATCH feed with several unnamed London-based trading firms, and has begun developing feed handlers for fe
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech