Index provider MSCI has appointed Kurt Winkelmann managing director and head of risk and analytical research, responsible for overseeing MSCI's research agenda and global research team. He was previously a managing director at Goldman Sachs Asset Management, where he led its Global Investment Strategies team, prior to which he managed GSAM's Global Fixed Income Portfolio Strategy group.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit