Index provider FTSE has released an iPhone app for delivering streaming values for a range of FTSE indexes to individuals, providing real-time overviews of market activity, calculated on real-time price movements of underlying stocks.
The app provides a scrolling ticker of country-specific snapshot values, customizable alerts, graphs to compare historical index performance, based on two years of historical data, and index summaries including high/low and opening and closing values.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling