The London Stock Exchange Group is to roll out hardware-based messaging vendor Solace Systems’ Unified Messaging Platform to provide a persistent messaging and buffering layer between the exchange’s real-time trading engine and downstream systems such as its data warehouse and surveillance systems.
Officials say the move will make systems integration easier if the LSE’s plans to merge with Canadian exchange TMX Group are approved, since TMX also recently deployed Solace’s technology as the messa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership