BT Global Services has named José Antonio Martinez managing director of BT Radianz and payments, with responsibility for the vendor’s Radianz financial data and connectivity extranet.
Martinez was previously sales and strategy director for the vendor’s financial clients in Spain and Latin America, having joined BT in 1999 from Spanish telecom provider Proyex Telecom. He reports to Andy Nicholson, president of global banking and finance at BT.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act